.NET Framework Book
- ASP.NET Web API with Examples: ASP.NET Core 2 & Web API. Modern Web Application Development.: "present a fast jump start for developers who wants to create modern web application with latest web technologies, more efficiently than ever, using Visual Studio 2017 "
- Blazor Revealed: Building Web Applications in .NET: "Build web applications in Microsoft .NET that run in any modern browser, helping you to transfer your .NET experience "
- C++.Net Program In A Book: "Combines Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 with The Text ISAM to produce HTML Tables and Reports. Over 850 stylesheets are included."
- Learn Visual Basic .Net Programming - A Practical Approach: "A book to learn VB.Net Programming through simple programs."
- Microservices by Examples Using .NET Core: "A book with lot of practical and architectural styles for Microservices using .NET Core "
- Pro .NET Framework with the Base Class Library: Understanding the Virtual Execution System and the Common Type System: "an introduction to the .NET Framework and describes the architectural and engineering resources required when implementing the .NET Framework on any platform."
- Rock Your Code: Code & App Performance for Microsoft .NET: "This book discusses and shows common code performance guidelines for Microsoft .NET. "
- C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 Blueprints: Build effective applications that meet modern software requirements: "Leverage the features of C# 7 and .NET core 2.0 to build real-world .NET core applications"
- C# 7 and .NET: Designing Modern Cross-platform Applications: The Open Source revolution of .NET Core: "Explore C# and the .NET Core framework to create applications and optimize them with ASP.NET Core 2"
- Concurrency in .NET: Modern patterns of concurrent and parallel programming: "Concurrency in .NET teaches you how to build concurrent and scalable programs in .NET using the functional paradigm."
- Get Programming with F#: A guide for .NET developers: "shows you how to upgrade your .NET development skills by adding a touch of functional programming in F#. "
- Pro .NET Memory Management: For Better Code, Performance, and Scalability: "Understand .NET memory management internal workings, pitfalls, and techniques in order to effectively avoid a wide range of performance and scalability problems in your software."
- Professional C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0: "provides experienced programmers with the information they need to work effectively with the world’s leading programming language."
- Programming ASP.NET Core (Developer Reference): "the definitive guide to practical software development with Microsoft's exciting new ASP.NET Core technologies"
- Stylish F#: Crafting Elegant Functional Code for .NET and .NET Core: " This book goes beyond syntax and into design."
- the consummate introduction to the Microsoft .NET Framework: "Stay ahead of the web evolution with elegant combination front-end development "
- VB.NET AND THE DATAREADER: Working with the SQLClient DataReader: "Creates thousands of lines of code you can use in VB.Net using the SQL Client's DataReader."
- VB.NET PERFORMANCE IN A BOOK!: "Work smarter and faster using Microsoft.Jet.OleDb.4.0 to create HTML Reports and Tables in less than a minute!"
- C# 7.1 and .NET Core 2.0 - Modern Cross-Platform Development - Third Edition: Create powerful applications with .NET Standard 2.0, ASP.NET Core 2.0, ... Visual Studio 2017 or Visual Studio Code: " a practical guide to creating powerful cross-platform applications with C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0."
- Expert .NET 2.0 IL Assembler: "This book gives readers inside information on the architecture of .NET 2.0 IL"
- Pro ASP.NET Core MVC 2: "the latest evolution of Microsoft’s ASP.NET web platform, built on a completely new foundation."
- Pro C# 7: With .NET and .NET Core: "With the help of this book you’ll have the confidence to put C# into practice and explore the .NET universe"
- A Tester's Guide to .NET Programming (Expert's Voice): "focuses solely on applied programming techniques for testers "
- Murach's ASP.NET 4.6 Web Programming with C# 2015: "If you know the basics of C#, you're ready to learn to develop server-side web applications with ASP.NET Web Forms...and that's where this book comes in:"
- C# 6.0 and the .NET 4.6 Framework: "provide you with a comprehensive foundation in the C# programming language and the core aspects of the .NET platform"
- Microsoft .NET - Architecting Applications for the Enterprise: "A software architect’s digest of core practices, pragmatically applied "
- Pro Asynchronous Programming with .NET: " teaches the essential skill of asynchronous programming in .NET. "
- Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming (Expert's Voice in .NET): "Learn C# with Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming and you’ll be thinking about program design in the right way from day one."
- Introduction to Rx: "A step by step guide to the Reactive Extensions to .NET.:
- Programming C# 5.0: Building Windows 8, Web, and Desktop Applications for the .NET 4.5 Framework: "With this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn just how powerful the combination of C# 5.0 and .NET 4.5 can be."
- Dependency Injection in .NET: "you'll fully understand how DI works, covers integration with standard Microsoft technologies like ASP.NET MVC, and teaches you to use DI frameworks like Structure Map, Castle Windsor, and Unity."
- Murach's ADO.NET 4 Database Programming with VB 2010: "this book shows Visual Basic developers how to use Visual Studio and ADO.NET to develop database applications the way the best professionals do."
- Pro .NET 4 Parallel Programming in C#: "allow the programmer to create applications that harness the power of multi-core and multi-processor machines."
- Learning Visual Basic .NET: Introducing the Language, .NET Programming & Object Oriented Software Development: "a complete introduction to VB.NET and object-oriented programming"
- Mastering Visual Basic .NET Database Programming: "Mastering Visual Basic .NET Database Programming is the resource you need to thrive in this new world."
- Programming .NET Components: Design and Build .NET Applications Using Component-Oriented Programming : "the consummate introduction to the Microsoft .NET Framework"
- The .NET Develper's Guide to Directory Services Programming: "If you have any interest in writing .NET programs using Active Directory or ADAM, this is the book you want to read"
- Pro .NET 2.0 Graphics Programming (Expert's Voice in .NET): "Functions as a practical guide for a business audience "
- Object-Oriented Programming with Visual Basic.NET: "provides a complete presentation of the object-oriented features of the Visual Basic .NET language for advanced Visual Basic programmers. "
- Applied Microsoft® .NET Framework Programming: "allows developers to quickly build robust, secure ASP.NET Web Forms and XML Web service applications, Windows® Forms applications, tools, and types."